Sooo I was nominated by Queenteen for the Sister Tag, go check her out! NOW! But stay here first, then check her out. She has much more interesting stuff than me and give her some lovee.
Okay let’s get this started shall we!
- You must have the same featured image as what I have, the font, size and colour of the title be of your choice
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and link this original post
- Answer the following scenarios
- Nominate a minimum of at least 3 bloggers
- Give at least 5 scenarios of your own
- Answer everything as best as you can!
– You’re out shopping with your friends when you [literally] bump into an old enemy from school. They start commenting about how you’ve glowed up and on your body. You start to feel uncomfortable. What would you do?
Well I’ll start of with an awkward laugh and do you know that vine about the kid when he got an avocado. Yeah I’ll be like, “Oh wow, thanks…Ok bai” then smile and get the f**k outta there. Also how I wish I’d glow up.
– You’re at a train station and you see a homeless man begging for money on the floor. You give him £50. (Or $50 or €50 or whatever). Later, you see him in a corner whispering to another man and showing him the money, laughing. It is obvious he is a fake. Would you confront him, report him, or leave it?
Firstly I hate it when people do that. Secondly, I would report him and get my money back because come on $50! And probably kick him in the nuts if I have time.
– You’re in a big shop and you suddenly see a woman dragging a small child behind her. The child is crying and looks nothing like the woman. Do you think the child is being kidnapped? If so, what would you do?
I would come up to her and ask her if that’s her child and basically play detective in this situation. If she fails to answer my questions or tries to pick a fight with me, I’d call the police and I don’t know continue eating a burrito or something.
– You’re at school in a classroom with your friends and everyone is surrounding you because you’re the most popular person at school. A new kid walks in and they are extremely gorgeous. Everyone’s attention moves to that kid and they soon become the most popular. You are very jealous. What would you do?
Dude I would be friends with her if she’s cool and nice and not a total douchebag. I’m not gonna spread rumours, I hate drama….but I like watching them.
– At the cinema, you and your long term boyfriend/girlfriend are watching a movie. A man and woman come in during the middle of the film and block your view. Your boyfriend/girlfriend looks angry and pokes them on their shoulder. They turn around and your boyfriend/girlfriend starts calling them fat and telling them they should sit at the back so that their “overweight asses” wouldn’t block the way. The couple start swearing at your boyfriend/girlfriend. What do you do?
Eat popcorn and enjoy the drama. JK! I would probably bring my bf outside and talk to him and try to calm him down
and kick his nuts if he’s being a jerk and just skip the movie and do something fun like going to the arcade or eat our butts off or something. I don’t know, I’ve never been in a relationship before. But yeah that’s what I would do.
- In school, you saw your neighbour stealing something precious to you. When you ask them, they answered NO. What would you do?
- You were walking back home until you stopped by a kid who was asking if you know if you know where their parents are. It’s obvious that the child is lost. What would you do?
- You went to the mall with your younger sibling and you saw your crush. Just then your younger
bratsibling tries to embarrass you in front of your crush. Your crush caught your sibling’s attention. What would you do?
- You like this guy/girl very much but your loyal and nicest best friend likes him too. What would you do?
- You saw a kid drop their ice cream. Your have no money with you. What would you do?
Again thank you Queenteen for nominating me. Go check her out and make her reach 100 followers, she deserves it!
As always, stay safe and brush your teeth.
– Luv Wamby